Sunday, July 19, 2009

INSA x Nike Sportswear "Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places" Exhibition




INSA looks to open his latest exhibition on July 17th at the Nike 1948 store in London. The solo show, entitled “Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places”, features new works by the London-based artist, in association with Nike Sportswear. Aside from exhibiting various mixed-media works, the show will also be the launching pad for the new Nike Sportswear Air Maxim 1, a new rendition of the classic Air Max 1 silhouette. “Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places” will run through July 26th, 2009.

4 comments:

  1. I like that sign for your blog. its tight. how u make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, your blog sign is really neat.

    i'm following you.
    please return the favor.

    herlifeisfulloffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a cool blog follow me neeshbfly.blogspot.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made my sign through a photoshop class at my school. And Thank you for the support, I really appreciate it and I'm following all of you!

    ReplyDelete